Early Childhood Montessori Program
Montessori Program for 3 – 6 Year-Olds:
This child-centered, hands-on program for 3 to 6 year-olds allows the children to thrive. Our classroom environment fosters the fulfillment of the young learner’s highest potential – social, emotional, behavioral, physical, artistic, and intellectual – as a member of a family and a community.
75% of our children are Dominican and Haitian children who attend school on scholarship, while the other 25% are children from all other corners of the world.